The uniform shop is open every Friday morning from 8:30am to 9:30am.
It is located in the old school residence, next door the main school office on Hume Street.
The uniform shop stocks a variety of second-hand uniforms including shirts, shorts, skorts, and school shoes, plus more, and can be purchased at a very low cost. Please note that all items are subject to seasons and availability at the time.
Gloucester Public School Uniform Policy
Gloucester Public School uniform shop also stocks new uniforms, they are as follows:
- school shirts short sleeve polo – $30.00
- school shirts long sleeve polo – $35.00
- skort (girls) - $25.00
- skort A line (girls) - $16.00
- shorts microfibre (girls) – $20.00
- shorts cargo (boys) – $22.00
- shorts microfibre (boys) – $20.00
- dresses (winter/summer) – $60.00
- light blue blouses (girls)– $25.00
- long pants (girls) – $25.00
- long trousers (boys) – $25.00
- jackets – $30.00.
- microfibre school hat – $15.00
- stockings – $12.00
- school socks - navy – $3.50
- headbands – $8.00
- scrunchies – $3.50
- school backpacks – $55.00
If you find that you are unable to get to the Uniform Shop to purchase new uniforms, please feel free to fill out the uniform shop order form (PDF 80KB) and get your child to take it to the uniform shop on Friday mornings. Your order will be filled and given to your child to take with them. Please note that no orders will be filled without full payment on that day.
The uniform shop is run by volunteers and relies on parents and carers for donations of used uniforms, which go to help many families. In doing so, we are able to keep costs as low as possible. If you are interested in helping out please feel free to contact the school for more details.